I specialise in rural and regional Western Australian businesses and organisations because I live in a rural community and I understand:
- The need to be sharp, responsive and awesome at what you do in order to make a profit in smaller communities.
- The need to innovate and diversify to provide goods and services that customers need.
- The need to cope with variation in the agricultural seasons, and to employ strategies that reduce costs and create additional income to help buffer against drought and other agricultural industry down-turns.
- The need to work with the additional freight costs that impact the cost of living in rural Western Australia.
- The need to take lots of extra obstacles in your stride and achieve amazing results anyway.