Extra Mile Writing Services is the business of me, Annemaree Jensen.
I help Western Australian businesses and organisations engage their market.
In particular, I specialise in assisting rural and regional Western Australian businesses and organisations reach their market.
Whether your customer is buying goods or looking for information in your magazine, I’ll delight them with clear, concise and value-packed content.
Please check out My Writing Portfolio page for some examples of my work.
When you work with me you get:
- Superb service, 100% of the time. I don’t outsource or employ staff, so you’ll always only deal with me.
- Super quick grasp. Email me a pile of documents, brochures or any other form written material about your business and I’ll speedily grasp your background. I’m completely unfazed by formal or technical writing. There is no text that you can throw at me that will put me off.
- A souped up V8 at work. I burrow into client’s projects and fire out amazing results in a short space of time. I love action and getting things done. I hate fluffiness and inactivity.
- All deadlines met. Even if there isn’t a deadline for a particular job I make one. Yes, I may be an anal psychopath, but this means I always come in before deadline on your project.
- 100% commitment – I’m incredibly thorough and I put 100% into every job I do.
- Multiple drafts and revisions until you are absolutely stoked with your product.
- Extra value. My business is called Extra Mile Writing Services for two reasons. The first is that I always include extra value as part of each and every job I do & the second is that I live in rural Western Australia, so I’ve travelled plenty of miles in my life.
Please contact me on 0439 923 976 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.