My work is focussed around writing for business and about business. Some examples of work I have produced in this area include:
- An SEO optimised blog article entitled, “How to Design Your Own Business Website Fast: A Beginner’s Guide” for the awesome Western Australian wheatbelt web design and hosting business Constructive Visual.
- Community newspaper/blog articles on a broad range of farming topics (including fencing, parasites in stock, flystrike and water monitoring options) for fabulous Western Australian wheatbelt business Farm Co.
- Liquor licence management plan and code of conduct for a wheatbelt business.
- Position papers for a wheatbelt business organisation.
- Website content for the innovative wheatbelt business Ardath Acquisitions and Trading.
- Case studies on co-located community facilities and outstanding museums in Western Australia for a wheatbelt consultancy business.
- Adaptation of a suite of policies for a Western Australian business and a Western Australian business association.
- Women in STEM and Entrepreneurship grant application for a business organisation to enable an entrepreneurship training program to be delivered in rural Western Australia.
- Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal grant application for a business organisation to access training workshops to be held at four member organisations.
- SEO optimised blog article on farm management over summer for awesome Western Australian business Farm Co.
- Press release for Yerecoin Rural Traders General Store & Cafe & Farm Co, with Farm Co online, in Yerecoin and at the new Moora branch too.
- Two page E-Business resource including tips & resource links to help businesses either starting up in the wheatbelt or looking to expand for the Wheatbelt Business Network.
- Articles on successful wheatbelt businesses after speaking with the owners of each business. These articles were produced for the Wheatbelt Business Network to help new businesses.
- Eye catching content on featured jobs for the fantastic new wheatbeltjobs.com.au website.
- Brochure and Facebook page content for Ardath Acquisitions and Trading, an equipment brokerage company procuring and selling commercial vehicles, machinery, equipment and light vehicles.
- Tailored website content for the About Us page of the value packed and amazing Wheatbelt Business Network.
- Article promoting the WE Connect business mentoring program for the Wheatbelt Business Network including mentor and participant comments.
I’ve crafted and photographed the following engaging articles, some of which targeted specific sectors of the tourism market, while others were written for a broader audience:
- The Process of Harvesting Broad Acre Crops for the Wheatbelt Way.
- The Process of Planting Broad Acre Crops for the Wheatbelt Way.
- The Best Granite Rocks of the Wheatbelt Way.
- The Very Best of the Wheatbelt Way, in four different categories.
- The Wildflowers of the Wheatbelt Way .
- The range of Spring 2019 Events Happening Across the Wheatbelt Way.
- Why You Should Make Your Next Trip a Self-Drive Holiday through the Wheatbelt Way.
- Explore Westonia.
- The Famous Nungarin Wheatbelt Markets for Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way.
- The Inspiring Mangowine Homestead which was published by Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way.
Please contact me on 0439 923 976 for a no obligation quote. Thank you.