This is me sitting in our small paddock on a freezing cold morning trying to get an arty shot for my website. The pasture was very wet so I walked home not only ice block cold but also wearing clingy wet jeans!
I love writing for business and about business, and I have:
- Written case studies on co-located community facilities and outstanding museums in Western Australia for a local consultancy business.
- Formatted and written a suite of policies for a Western Australian business and a Western Australian business association.
- Written a Women in STEM and Entrepreneurship grant application for a business organisation to enable an entrepreneurship training program to be delivered in rural Western Australia.
- Written a Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal grant application for a business organisation to access training workshops to be held at four member organisations.
- Written an online SEO optimised blog article for awesome Western Australian business The Farm Co.
- Written a press release for Yerecoin Rural Traders General Store & Cafe & The Farm Co, with The Farm Co now online, in Yerecoin and at the new Moora branch too.
- Interviewed a highly successful business owner and then produced a two page eBusiness resource including tips & resource links to help businesses either starting up in the wheatbelt or looking to expand for the Wheatbelt Business Network.
- Written four interview articles on successful wheatbelt businesses after speaking with the owners of each business. These articles were produced for the Wheatbelt Business Network to help new businesses.
- Created eye catching content on featured jobs for the awesome new wheatbeltjobs.com.au website.
- Written brochure and Facebook page content for Ardath Acquisitions and Trading, an equipment brokerage company procuring and selling commercial vehicles, machinery, equipment and light vehicles.
- Created tailored website content for the About Us page of the value packed and awesome Wheatbelt Business Network.
- Written an engaging article promoting the WE Connect business mentoring program for the Wheatbelt Business Network including mentor and participant comments.
Engaging Online Articles
I’ve crafted and photographed the following engaging articles, some of which targeted specific sectors of the tourism market, while others were written for a broader audience:
- The Process of Harvesting Broad Acre Crops for the Wheatbelt Way.
- The Process of Planting Broad Acre Crops for the Wheatbelt Way.
- The Best Granite Rocks of the Wheatbelt Way.
- The Very Best of the Wheatbelt Way, in four different categories.
- The Wildflowers of the Wheatbelt Way .
- The range of Spring Events Happening Across the Wheatbelt Way.
- Why You Should Make Your Next Trip a Self-Drive Holiday through the Wheatbelt Way.
- Explore Westonia.
- The Famous Nungarin Wheatbelt Markets for Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way.
- The Inspiring Mangowine Homestead which was published by Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way.
Organisational / Other
- Edited and formatted a memoir for a private client.
- Written in the community development arena over a three month period for the Shire of Bruce Rock.
- Worked as an editor on the Meekatharra School of the Air 60 Year Anniversary publication.
- Created easy to read, professional and fully compliant Local Government Public Health Plans for six wheatbelt shires.
- Written a punchy two page sponsor funding prospectus for A Smart Start Great Southern.
- Created a strong resume for a private client looking to apply for a new position, which the client successfully won.
- Won over $389,000 worth of successful grants. While I don’t focus on writing grants these days, my ability to understand questions and answer them clearly and professionally enabled me to achieve this total.
Please contact me by phone on 0439 923 976 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.