Business & organisational
- I currently have a three month contract with the Shire of Bruce Rock, where I am writing in the community development arena and making community projects a reality.
- I’m currently editing and formatting a memoir for a private client.
- I’ve created eye catching content on four featured jobs for the awesome new wheatbeltjobs.com.au website.
- I’ve written brochure and Facebook page content for Ardath Acquisitions and Trading, an equipment brokerage company assisting clients with the procurement and sale of commercial vehicles, machinery, equipment and light vehicles.
- I’ve worked as an editor on the Meekatharra School of the Air 60 Year Anniversary publication.
- I’ve created tailored website content for the value packed Wheatbelt Business Network.
- I’ve written an engaging article promoting the WE Connect business mentoring program for the Wheatbelt Business Network after interviewing participants.
- I’ve created easy to read, professional and fully compliant Local Government Public Health Plans for six wheatbelt shires.
- I’ve written a punchy two page sponsor funding prospectus for A Smart Start Great Southern.
- I’ve created a strong resume for a private client looking to apply for a new position, which the client successfully won!
- While I don’t focus on writing grants these days, my ability to understand questions and answer them clearly and professionally enabled me to win over $330,000 worth of successful grants in the past.
Online Articles that Inform & Engage
- I’ve crafted and photographed an engaging blog article on the process of planting broad acre crops for the Wheatbelt Way.
- I’ve created and photographed an article on the best Granite Rocks of the Wheatbelt Way.
- I’ve written and photographed an article that summarised the very Best of the Wheatbelt Way, in four different categories.
- I’ve captured the beauty of the Wildflowers of the Wheatbelt Way in both print and photographs.
- I’ve informed visitors and locals about the range of Spring Events happening across the Wheatbelt Way.
- I’ve provided information and photographs that outlined Why You Should Make Your Next Trip a Self-Drive Holiday through the Wheatbelt Way.
- I’ve written and photographed an article on the gorgeous town of Westonia.
- I’ve written an engaging article (targeting the family market) on the famous Nungarin Wheatbelt Markets for Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way.
- I’ve created and photographed an article on The Inspiring Mangowine Homestead which was quickly picked up and published by Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way.
Please contact me by phone on 0439 923 976 or by email at: email@example.com.