Completed writing jobs include:
- October 2019 – Brochure for Ardath Acquisitions and Trading, an equipment brokerage company assisting clients with the procurement and sale of commercial vehicles, machinery, equipment and light vehicles.
- September 2019 – Article on the Granite Rocks of the Wheatbelt Way.
- September 2019 – Article on the Best of the Wheatbelt Way.
- September 2019 – Article on the Wildflowers of the Wheatbelt Way.
- August 2019 – Article on the Spring Events of the Wheatbelt Way.
- August 2019 – Article on Why You Should Make Your Next Trip a Self Drive Holiday through the Wheatbelt Way.
- February 2019 – New website content for the Wheatbelt Business Network.
- December 2018 – A full resume for a private client.
- August 2018 – Article on the WE Connect business mentoring program for the Wheatbelt Business Network.
- July 2018 – Article on the town of Westonia and an article on the Nungarin Wheatbelt Markets for Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way
- March 2018 – Article on The Inspiring Mangowine Homestead for Western Australia’s Wheatbelt Way.
- February 2018 – Sections of a Frequently Asked Questions page for Australian nutrition consultancy Food Beyond Belief.
- November 2017 – A two page sponsor prospectus for A Smart Start Great Southern.
- May 2017 – November 2009 – Successful grant applications worth over AU $321,258 – both as a consultant and as a paid employee for various organisations.
I write high quality articles, funding submissions, grants and content for a broad range of businesses and organisations, including online and print publications.
I love listening to people and creatively achieving the result they need.
I have worked as a grant writing consultant as well as a staffer at non-profit and local government organisations. In addition to writing grants, I have written tenders, reports, website content and press releases for community and local government organisations.
I have an anal personality and as a result I love meeting deadlines.
Please contact me by phone on 0439 923 976 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.